1. Things are changing all the time andsometimes things may change beyond our imagination. Can you describe one thingyou think you would never do ten year ago?
2. Can you talk about an event happenedinyour school recently that you think it negative at first, but it turns out tobe a positive thing.
3. People often feel nervous when they tryto do something new and challenging at the first time, can you talk about oneexperience you did the first time and how you summon up your courage to do it?
4. One of your friends has been workingforten years after graduation. Now he is planning to return back to theuniversity to further study, from your perspective, what kind of challenge ordifficulty does he may confront?
5. From your perspective, what is thecommon mistake when parents educate their children? Give your explanation basedon your own experience.
6. Which of the following functions ofacellphone is the most useful to students?
--taking photos by cellphone
--listening to music by cellphone
7. Students often have to face variousquizzes, sometimes professor give them regular quizzes, which are quizzesannounced before hand and students have time to prepare, while some professorsprefer to give them surprised quizzes, which means professors come to class andsuddenly announce there is going to be a test, can you talk about the advantageand disadvantage of the surprised quizzes?
8. Some universities are located in smalltowns or rural areas. Can you talk about the advantage and/or disadvantage ofplacing a university in such a place?
9. Your friend is coming to take a visit toyour country, while travelling, which transportation would you like torecommend to him? Include explanations in your response.
1. Some day in the future the library willbe replaced by e-books and other electronic devices, then libraries will nolonger exist in universities. Do you agree or disagree with the statement?
2. Nowadays some parents and studentschoose to have the home school, which means students listen to class and finishtheir assignments at home through the on-line educational system and they don’thave to go to the campus. Do you agree or disagree with this form of educationand why?
3. While traveling, some students like tobe isolated with their family members and friends; some students prefer tocontact with family members and friends constantly, which one do you prefer andwhy?
4. When you take a trip, do you prefer tojust look around, or do you prefer to take pictures and keep a journal?
5. Some people prefer to live in differentplaces throughout their lives. Others prefer to stay and live in one place.Which do you prefer and why? Please include reasons and details in yourresponse.
1. The university will spend money ondormitory to improve the life quality of students, which of the following doyou think is the best way?
1) Providing a room for quiet study;
2) Building an exercise room;
3) Providing entertainment place (watchfilm).
2. Which one of the following values is themost important to share with a young child (5-10 years old)?
1) Being helpful
2) Being honest
3) Being well organized
3. Alot of high school students now cheat in homework assignments, by asking otherstudents for answers. Which of the following do you think is the most efficientway to stop?
1) Asking parents to help stop the studentsfrom cheating
2) Penalty or punishment to the students
3) Asking teacher to create homeworkassignment that cannot be easily cheated
4. At some universities, students take partin making decisions about the issues that affect daily life of everyone oncampus, such as how many hours that the libraries should be open each day orwhat kinds of food should be served in the cafeteria. But at some universities,experts are hired to make these decisions, students almost never involved.Which approach do you prefer and why.
5. Sometimes we are assigned to work in agroup on a project. Do you agree or disagree the following statement? The groupwill be helped more by members who are willing to do what other group memberswant them to do than by those who strongly insist that things should be done ina different way.