2019 年 1 月 5 日雅思阅读考题回忆
题型：判断题 4 个+摘要填空题 5 个+表格题 4 个
Passage2: CSR corporate social responsibility
企业的社会责任可以帮助企业拓展业务，帮助社会解决一些问题，员工的医疗健康等，最后三段举了三个例子：GE 公司，Microsoft 公司，垃圾处理环保公司。
题型：List of Headings 7 题+Summary 填空 2 题+描述配对 4 题
Passage3：政府运用 network 的应用和好处
True/ False/ Not given 判断题和填空题
7 个判断+6 个填空
3. NOT GIVEN
7. NOT GIVEN
Passage 2：北美 1100 年前大型哺乳动物猛犸象灭绝原因
7 个 LOH+2 个填空+4 个人名搭配
14. Mammoth inhabited North America some 11,000 years ago.
15. Mammoth died out due to human hunting.
16. An overkill model was raised.
17. A deadly disease was introduced by human.
18. There is little empirical evidence.
19. The extinction was caused by considerable climate
20. Their habitats were ruined. 版本二答案
15. overkill model
17. empirical evidence
18. climatic instability
19. geographical ranges
20. Younger Dryas event
A John Alroy
B Ross D.E. MacPhee
C Russell W. Graham
21. Hunting is not the reason why mammoth died out. A
22. The bigger the animals are, the more room they need. B
23. Human was an indirect cause of their extinction. B
24. Climate changes destroyed their habitats. C
25. Calculation estimate of the population could help the
control of animal species. C
21. A Human hunting well explained which species would finally disappear.
22. B Further grounded proof needed to explain human's indirect impact on mammals.
23. A Over hunting situation has caused die-out of large mammals.
24. B Illness rather than hunting caused extensive extinction.
25. B Doubt raised through the study of several fossil records.
26. C Climate shift is the main reason of extinction.
段落匹配题、选择题和 Yes /No /Not given 判断题