北木教育 > 雅思 > 雅思文章 > 雅思场景英语之酒店篇

南京青梦家教育 提供国际语言培训和留学服务的一站式解决方案 在线咨询

青梦家1688元学习礼包,现抢购价20元

雅思场景英语之酒店篇

# 口语 # 应试技巧 # 素材范文

发布时间:2019-01-02 南京青梦家教育

雅思口语有模板么?虽然口语考试的题材范围很广,但还是有模板可以作为参考的。模板在这里的作用主要是提供答题思路和句型参考。本文给给位介绍了雅思场景英语之酒店篇,希望可以帮助大家顺利通过考试。


订酒店

词汇:lobby crew/ receptionist

          Customer

     

Lobby Crew: MayI help you?

有什么可以为您效劳的?

 

Customer:I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th. 复习月份词汇

我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。

一月January

二月February

三月March

四月April

五月May

六月June

七月July

八月August

九月September

十月Octorber

十一月November

十二月December

 

Lobby Crew: Whatkind of room do you want?  (sortof/ type of)

需要什么样的房间呢?

 

Customer: Standardroom is ok. How much do you charge?

标间就可以了,多少钱?

Standard room 标准间

single room 单人间

 

Lobby Crew: 360RMBper night containing two breakfast tickets. It's the best discount.

360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券,这是最低折扣了。

 

Customer: Gotit. I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?

知道了,我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?

 

Lobby Crew: Wegive 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.

如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。

 

Customer: Thanks.

谢谢。

 

电话预订失败而酒店又已住满

Lobby Crew: Goodevening, sir. May I help you?

晚上好,先生,需要我帮忙吗?

 

Customer: Yes,I booked a double room here for tonight. The name is Peter Wilson.

是的,我预定了一个今晚的双人房,名叫皮特威尔逊。

 

Lobby Crew: Wherewas it made?

在哪儿订的?

 

Customer: Itwas made about two weeks ago through our travel agency at home,International Tours, California.

两个星期前我们通过国际旅行社,加利福尼亚州。

 

Lobby Crew: Justa moment, please. I'll check our reservation record again...Thank youfor waiting, sir. I'm afraid we have no record of any reservation made byInternational Tours in your name.

请稍后,我检查下我们的预定记录...让您久等了,很抱歉我们没有您在国际旅游社的任何预订记录。

 

Customer: That'sstrange. Then, do you have any vacancies?

太奇怪了,等等,你这还有空缺吗?

 

Lobby Crew: I'mvery sorry sir, but our rooms are fully booked.

我很抱歉,先生,但我们的房间都订满了。

 

Customer: It'stoo bad! Where am I going to find a room at this time of day?

这太糟糕了!这时候我在哪里去找住的呢?

 

Lobby Crew: ShallI find another hotel for you?

需要我为您找一个酒店吗?

 

Customer: Yes,please.

好的

 

Lobby Crew: I'llbook you a hotel in this area, sir. Just a moment,p lease.

我将帮你查看附近的酒店,先生,请稍等。


没有预定就到酒店入住

Lobby Crew: Goodafternoon, Sir and Madam. May I help you?

下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

 

Customer: Goodafternoon, I'm Jack Wilson. My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like tohave a room at your hotel for tonight.

下午好,我是杰克威尔逊,我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚。

 

Lobby Crew: Welcometo our hotel. Have you made any reservations?

欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?

 

Customer: I'mafraid not. Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bathfor us?

恐怕没有,你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?

 

Lobby Crew: Waita moment, please...Oh, Room 1111 is available, which commands agood view of Huangpu River.  (Command远望)

请等一下。。。哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色

 

Customer: Great,I'll take it. How much do you charge?

太好了,我定了,多少钱?

 

Lobby Crew: RMB720 Yuan

720

 

Customer: OK

好的

 

Lobby Crew: Pleaseshow me your passports and fill in this registration form.

请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表。

 

Customer: I'lltake care of it.

我会搞定的。

 

Lobby Crew: Thankyou.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?

谢谢您,需要付1500元。

 

Customer: Hereyou are.

给你。

 

Lobby Crew: Thanks.This is the receipt, key and the room card to Room 1111. The bellmanwill show you up with your baggage. I hope you'll enjoy your stay withus.

谢谢您,这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡。侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间。我希望您能在这里过得愉快。


酒店投诉

经典对话

词汇:C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员

      G=Guest 顾客

CGood evening. Front Office. Can Ihelp you?

晚上好,这里是前台,有什么可以为您效劳?

 

GThis is Mrs. Stevenson, Room 1503. I’vejust checked in and I’m not happy with my room.

我是 1503 房的史蒂文森太太,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。

 

CMay I know what is wrong?

请问有什么问题吗?

 

GThe room is smelly andthere is someone’s hair on my bed! I didn’t expect such things wouldhappen in your hotel.

房间有股难闻的气味,我的床上还有别人的头发!我没料到你们酒店会发生这样的事情。

 

CI’m sorry to hear that. Mrs.Stevenson. I’ll send a housemaid to your room at once. She willbring air fresher and make up the bed again for you. We do apologizefor the inconvenience.

很抱歉有这种事情,史蒂文森太太。我马上派一个服务员拿空气清新剂来,并且为您重新整床,我们为给您带来不便道歉。

 

GThat’s fine. Thank you.

好吧,谢谢。

 

CYou’re welcome, Mrs. Stevenson. Myname is Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for

you,please don’t hesitate to call me .

不客气,史蒂文森太太,我叫西蒙,如有什么我能效劳的,请尽管给我电话。

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,北木教育系信息发布平台,北木教育仅提供信息存储空间服务。网站上部分文章为转载,并不用于任何商业目的,我们尽可能对作者和来源进行通告,但是因能力有限或疏忽,造成漏登,请及时联系我们,我们将根据著作权人的要求,立即更正或者删除相关内容。

Q&A